Residential property purchases are the largest investments in most people’s lives. Legal protections and guidance throughout the process of your transaction are the first steps in facilitating your long-term stability. As with any major purchase or sale, there are several elements that may either make or break the deal for you.
Retaining an experienced lawyer to review contracts, apply key points of real estate law and resolve disputes before they boil over can save you substantial sums of time and money.
If you are a real estate investor, we can offer you confidence in several transaction types and throughout the transactional process. Our close attention to detail mitigates your liabilities and positions you for reasonable dispute resolution, if the need should arise.
Whether you are buying a home, selling a home, renting a home or managing significant real estate development investments, our office is well-suited to handle all the legal aspects of the transaction cost-effectively.
Our Real Estate Experience In New York
Attorney Joy Y. Frank brings 19 years of legal experience to your real estate matters and stands out as a Westchester County attorney. Trained and practiced as a specialized litigator in Manhattan and Washington, D.C., Ms. Frank knows how to avoid protracted litigation and get deals done in a timely manner while mitigating your risks in all phases.
Please contact the Law Offices of Joy Y. Frank when you are considering a real estate attorney in White Plains for any of the following matters:
- Draft and review of real estate contracts
- Review of listing agreement to ensure real estate broker responsibilities and incentives align with your best interests
- Title search and review of your title insurance commitment for liens and easements
- Purchase or sale negotiation
- Review of rules and regulations when buying a property in a condominium or planned community
- Representation at real estate closing or settlement meeting
- Building contract enforcement
- Termination of a purchase or sale contract
- Transferring title to a property after a death or divorce
Schedule A Meeting With Joy Y. Frank
Ms. Frank is happy to speak with you at your convenience. Please call us in White Plains at 914-358-0012, or email us to start the conversation about your goals, needs and legal options.